RESIDENTIAL YOG-SCIENCE CAMP
IN PATANJALI YOGPEETH – II
Venue: Patanjali Yogpeeth – II, Haridwar, Uttarakhand
In the auspicious presence of H.H. Swami Ramdev Ji Maharaj seven days Residential Yog-Science Camp will be held in Patanjali Yogpeeth – II commencing from 28 May to 03 June, 2016 & 05 June to 11 June, 2016 to for Obesity. Seats are limited, do hurry for registration.
Rules and Regulations for Camp Participation
1. Camp have limited seats and registration will be stopped after completion of expected number of participants.
2. Registration will be made on first come and first serve basis.
3. Camp participants will be provided hermitage based food and accommodation. Please, don’t expect special food and accommodation.
4. All participants are suggested to reach PYP-II and to receive their room key beetween 10:00 am to 6:00 pm before one day of camp beginning (lodging facilities will not be provided to the participants who come before the said timings) and they will have to deposit their room key by 12:00 noon on final day.
5. All participants will be served food from one day earlier of camp initiation to final day.
6. Participants are suggested to reach PYP-II on their self expenses to attend the camp.
7. Lodging & boarding to attendants/ drivers will be provided in Dharmshala.
8. Donation paid by applicant for the purpose of camp’s provision will not be refundable. If a participant desires to leave the camp in mid days, then too the amount of rest days will not be refundable.
Facilities available at Camp
1. Residence for participants will be provided in A.C. & Non A.C. rooms in PYP-II.
1. During camp Satwic food (non-spicy and digestible food with milk) will be served for participants so that participants can have complete benefit and adopt optimal art of living.
2. Participants are suggested to accept food available at common mess during camp.
:- Accupressure treatment : During camp, accupressure treatment/ training will be available, free of cost.
How To Apply
1.(A) Pre Registration by E-mail :
Applicant must send the attached registration form duly filled in all respects along with the scaned copy of Pay-in-slip of bank (Rs. 9000/- per person, with A.C. Room) OR (Rs. 7000/- per person, for Non- A.C. Room) on our E-mail email@example.com. Applicant should deposit the requisite amount in the State Bank Of India’s “Deparment of Facilities – Patanjali Yogpeeth (Trust)” account no. 33471915949 (I.F.S.C. Code SBIN0012228). While sending the Pay-in-slip stamped by the bank along with application on a plain paper with a photo, on afore-said email ID firstname.lastname@example.org registration can be done.
(B) On the spot Registration based on “First come, First serve” :
After enquiring about availability of lodging on mobile no. 09760095218, 09760095212, applicant can also get him/ herself registered for the camp by reaching at reception counter of Shradhalyam (Small Auditorium), Patanjali Yogpeeth-II. Such applicant will have to submit the attached registration form duly filled in all respects along with a demand draft/ cash (Rs. 9000/- per person, with Heater Facility ) OR (Rs. 7000/- per person, for General Facilities).
Details of amount for lodging & boarding facilities
For A.C. Room Facilities
Lodging and Boarding 9000/-
For Non- A.C. Room Facilities
Lodging and Boarding 7000/-
Note: If a person desires to take the whole room meant for two/ three persons, he/ she can get it after depositing double/ tripple bed charge.
Persons non-Entitled for Registration
1. Children below five years of age.
2. Very aged & those who are unable to perform their daily activities without attendants.
3. Those, who can’t walk one kilometer distance or climb double story.
4. Those, who are infected with viral diseases like T.B. etc.
5. Persons having no faith in our principles.
6. Ill tempered, rash & mischievous persons.
7. Persons addict to smoking & drinking, though, are not eligible to participate, albeit, those who have strong will power may take part, while shelding their bad habits from the very first day of camp. We assure them that they will automatically attain divine energy by Pranayam & Meditation that helps them to adopt a healthy life style, away from bad habits.
Necessary Articles And Things For Participants To Carry With
1. All participants should carry following articles and things :-
a. Kurta Payajama for male and Salwar Suit for female to wear in training sessions.
b. Light mat for sitting, Diary, Pen, Water Bottle, and other essential items of daily use.
2. Participants are advised not to carry and Children, costly items like Jewelry etc. with them.
3. All participants have to carry original I.D. Proof with one photocopy.
Note : (1) Yoga uniform, mats and diary etc. will also be available at reasonable prices, in Patanjali Yogpeeth.
(2) Participants will have to take care of their luggage themseves.
Daily Routine/ Time Table of camp
1. Rising, Toilet/Bath etc. 4.30 am to 5.30 am
2. Morning Session of Yog Training 5.30 am to 7.30 am
( Exercise of ‘Asan’, ‘Pranayam’, ‘Partyahar’, ‘Dharna’ , ‘Dhayan’ and ‘Samadhi’)
3. Yajna 7.30 am to 8.30 am
4. Breakfast 8.30 am to 9.30 am
5. Accupressure 9.30 am to 12.00 pm
6. Lunch 12.00 pm to 1.00 pm
7. Rest & Accupressure 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm
8. Toilet/ Bath etc. 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm
9. Evening Session of Yog Training 6.00 pm to 7.30 pm
( Exercise of ‘Asan’, ‘Pranayam’, ‘Partyahar’, ”Dharna’ , Dhayan’ and ‘Samadhi’)
10. Dinner 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm
11. Introspection, “Shivsankalp” And Rest 10.00 pm to 4.00 am
N.B. : All participants being in the state of “Silence” all the time except both Yog Training Sessions of morning and evening must have to lead a life in the spirit of a true “Sadhak”.
Place of Contact For Registration
Shradhalyam (Small Auditorium), Patanjali Yogpeeth-II, Maharishi Dayanand Gram,
Delhi – Haridwar National Highway, Near Bahadrabad, Haridwar – 249405
Mob. No. 09760095218, 09760095212, Ph. : 01334-240008, 246737, 248888 Fax : 01334-244805, 240664
E-mail : email@example.com, visit us at : www.divyayoga.com