Objectives of Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust:
- To make a disease free world through a scientific approach to Yoga and Ayurveda.
To establish a new World Health Organisation, to fulfill the resolution of making a new world order free from disease and medicine, through research work on the knowledge-base of our great saints and sages viz. Maharishi Patanjali, Charak and Sushurut.
To establish with a scientific approach, Pran as medicine for the treatment of all curable and incurable diseases by research on Pranayam / Yoga.
To propagate Pranayam as a “free” medicine for the treatment of diseases round the globe, through in-depth research in accordance with the parameters of modern medical science, so that the rich and poor may avail its benefits in order to attain sound health.
Making the world a peaceful and tranquil place by using Yogic techniques to eradicate fatal effects of medicines and weapons.
To study and research subjects associated with Yajna, Organic Agriculture, Cow-Urine, Nature and Environment in addition to the study and research in Yoga and Ayurveda at the research centre of Institution .
- To form a new integrated system of treatment, consisting mainly of the techniques of Yoga and Ayurveda, for Surgery and Emergency cases, Allopathy, Homeopathy, Unani and Acupressure to soothe patients suffering from unbearable pains and rid them of disease.
To evaluate methods of treatment of Physical Body, Etheric Body, Astral Body, Mental Body and Causal Body beyond the present incomplete system of treatment for cure of physical body alone.
To begin degree and diploma courses for students in disciplines of Yoga and Ayurveda.
Besides imparting Yoga and health education, to set up an equalitarian society based on values of spiritualism, nationalism and justice beyond the boundaries of cast, creed, class and religion for the country’s development.
To create an environment in departments of Education, Health, Forces, Administration, Industry and Business to inspire them to adopt Yoga as a regular & necessary practice.
To establish India as the strongest Economic and Cultural power in the world to provide an atmosphere for every citizen of the world to live with pride.
For realisation of dream of healthy, strong, prosperous and advanced India, far from caste, creed, class, religion, region, corruption and violence through Yoga.
To provide absolutely free lodging, boarding and free treatment for the economically weaker sections of society.
Objectives of Divya Yog Mandir (Trust)
1. The main aim of the trust would be to impart the practical and functional training of Astang Yog, Raj Yog, Dhayan Yog, Hath Yog, Ashan and Prananyam etc. as received from the ancient tradition propounded by the Rishies and Munis to make an end of extreme sufferings to cure diseases and to receive a calm stage of mind and extreme happiness.
2. To construct the building etc. for boarding and lodging for those who are interested in Yog training and meditation.
3. To organize yoga camps in the country and abroad in order to propagate the yoga training and the Vedic dharma.
4. To open and establish charitable hospitals for the treatment of the helpless poor out caste and also to distribute free medicines, cloths and food articles in the trible areas.
5. To furnish and equip the charitable hospital with modern medical facilities.
6. To carry out research on yoga, ayurved and Vedic literature and also to organize scholarly seminars and competitions.
7. To prepare and to sale and purchase of the Ayurvedic medicines for the charitable hospitals, hospitals colleges, schools and for the social and Yogic activities of the trust.
8. To make an arrangement for the study of the Veds, the Geeta, the Philosophy, the Upnishadas, Grammer and Yogic scriptures for character building moral cultural upliftment.
9. To prepare missionaries and facilitate them and sensitizes people for uprooting jealousy, hate, evils, injustice, tyranny and heavenly this on earth by keeping above the communalism, castism and the feeling of sex, creed.
10. To run the free educational centers and to facilitate the worthy poor helpless orphans students by providing clothes, food, study materials and lodging.
11. To establish and run a stables for the poor cows to save them from the victimization and killings.
12. To carry out researches or agani hotra and perform scientific yajnas in order to solve the serious problem of environmental pollution of the modern age.
13. To give award and certificates to the trainees who undertake weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annually Yog and Acupressure training.
14. To help and co-operate the relief activities related to flood, earthquake, epidemic drought etc.
15. To co-operate other such institutions and organizations which match or aims and objectives, and order to fulfill these aims and objectives to accept the donating of money, land etc.
Objectives of Patanjali Yogpeeth (Trust)
1. To achieve complete eradication of all the sorrows, physical illness, mental peace and attainment of bliss, received from our ancestral sages through Ashtang Yog, Raj Yog, Dhyan Yog Hath Yog, Aasan and Pranayam etc. Giving practical training so that research and medical experiments can be done on the effect of Yog on mind and body and to spread the ancient science of Ayurved by using modern techniques. All types of medicinal and treatmental experiment, research and yog and by building a disease free society for the enriched nation through ayurvedic treatment.
2. Organizing and advertising the Yog Ayurved camps, seminars and meetings through out the world.. To build a healthy world through indigenous food, pure food, herbs. Preservation of Indian culture through development and research, in Ayurved. We are going to build Trusts & branches all over the world so that this mission will reach to the every nook and corner of the world. We will associate ourselves to those organizations which are currently working in this field so that we will be able to move forward under one banner.
3. To promote completely modern research centre and treatment facilities for all curable and incurable diseases, solution of mental diseases, naturopathy, Acupressure and Ayurved etc. based on ancient art so that the distressed human society will get maximum pleasure from the treatment.
4. To provide and distribute free medicine, clothes food items etc to helpless, poor, downtrodden and underprivileged people and tribal areas. To open special medical camps and hospitals equipped with modern medical facilities.
5. Free and religious Pharmacy, yogic and social duty of Schools and Trusts, research on Yog and Ayurved and conduct and supply to institutional and social activities. To establish a well equipped pharmacy for the manufacturing of ayurvedic medicine so that it will speed up the public service. Sale and purchase of the medicines. To get loans from the cooperative society to meet the goal of organization. To construct one of the biggest laboratory for the research work.
6. To grow different kinds of herbal medicines through preservation of different categories of species. Conservation, preservation, and different kind of medicinal gardens for it. Construction of green house etc. For the promotion and conservation of herbal medicine a cooperative institution will be formed for the farmers to sow herbal medicines. To generate employment and to increase the purchasing power of farmers and to sale purchase medicines for manufacturing pure medicines.
7. Character building, moral upliftment and knowledge of culture ,awakening of national pride , equitable society, arrangement of study and teaching of Veda, Geeta, philosophy, upnisad, grammar for the welfare of world .To provide daily weekly, fortnightly, monthly , trimonthly and yearly training to the students of Yog and giving them certificates and prizes. To help them professionally for the healthy and wealthy development of nation. Conducting and constructing institution to spread Indian spiritual knowledge in the world.
8. To end existing social jealousy and hate, bad deeds, vulgarity, characterlessness, injustice and atrocities. To spread Yog, Ayurved patriotism and create missionaries so that one can rise above communal disparity, caste, creed apartheid to make heaven on earth.
9. To organise personality development camps, exhibition, country wide travel, anniversaries of great people and different progrrammes for students and teachers to instill human values, moral upliftment and patriotism.
10. Publication of different monthly, fortnightly and yearly magazines and writing and publication of research books on nationalism, spiritualism, Yog, Ayurved and arrangement of publication, reprinting, original writing, compilation and to spread these Vedic ancient treatise among the general public. To establish a printing press.
11. To open the free of cost educational institute in rural and backward areas for the females and children below 12 years of age. To open medical and engineering institutes in the area of below 5 lakh population. To open training and vocational institutes in such areas. To establish employment oriented training institutes for. development and establishment of Yog and Ayurved based medicinal studies particularly for eligible, educated unemployed and helpless people so that they can realize the dreams of medicine free society by spreading Yog and Ayurved, herbal medicine in every nook and corner of the world.
12. To provide food clothes, education and hostel facilities and organization of educational centers for the poor, helpless and underprivileged student’s. To provide scholarship to eligible and poor students so that they can be encouraged to grow.
13. To establish cow shelters for the preservation and conservation of weak cows from slaughtering. To encourage people to keep cows and develop their breed. To conduct medicinal research on the curd ghee, cow urine, cow dung for the need of health.
14. To help people in relief works during flood, earthquake, starvation etc. And to provide complete medicinal facilities and monetary resources free of cost for the development of infrastructure.
15. To perform scientific Yajna for the elimination of environmental pollution to do research on agnihotra and on effect of pollution related diseases on body.
16. To do research and spread the uses of non conventional energies like biogas solar energy, gobar gas particularly in rural areas.
17. Establishing schools to develop such system of education which incorporates education with Indian culture that will take care of nations economic social and spiritual needs and to work in tandem with such institutions already existing.
18. To develop technology for preparing pesticides from cow urine, leaves of Neem Tulsi and herbs so that to protect environmental from pollution and land infertility which is occurring due to chemical fertilizers and pesticides. To research on such methods of bio farming, agriculture, vermi compost so that bio fertilizers can be used extensively.
19. Construction of tube well pump set pipe line, water tank in the water deprived rural areas. To do research on conservation and preservation of water sources.
20. To provide health facilities in rural areas for the females and children. Construction of school to enlighten people related to health needs and education particularly to weaker section of the society.
21. To construct roads highway in rural areas where we still do not have pucca roads. To develop a plan to prevent road accidents and make a plan to help accident victims.
22. To prepare a plan for the conservation and preservation of national natural resources, water, increasing the fertility of land, tree plantation to get rid of pollution Greenery and sowing of herbs, and mass movement to encourage people to do this.
23. To establish blood bank for the military men and for the whole humanity particularly for the weak and poor. To organize blood test camps, to provide blood and to encourage society for free blood donation.
24. Organization of group marriage for the marriageable poor and orphaned girls and to help them in establishing their house. To help such organization in doing so.
25. To encourage different media organization (print or electronic), phone fax mail etc. for the promotion of Yog Sadhna and training to work for the goal of accomplishment of disease less corruption free India.
26. Collection and preservation of Indian archeology and ancient heritage, construction of archeology museums library, etc. organization of exhibition and all that work which is necessary for the security of culture.
27. To make a plan for the preservation of dumb animals and to make program for the reserves of such animals where they can roam freely. And to attempt for the help from government and organization which are working in this field.
28. Provision of free of cost food and house to the economically weaker section of the society.
29. Raising of funds, accepting donation and gifts to realise these goals. To do business and arrangement of loans from different financial institutions. Loans from Bank and mortgaging the assets to re-pay the loan.