Welcome, Guest
    Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

CAN I USE GILOY GHAN VATI WITH ANTI BIOTICS
    (1 viewing) (1) Guest
    Go to bottomPage: 1
    TOPIC: CAN I USE GILOY GHAN VATI WITH ANTI BIOTICS
    CAN I USE GILOY GHAN VATI WITH ANTI BIOTICS 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
    Dear sir,
    ihave dry cough,difficulty in breathing,mucus,phelgam in chest,i was using giloy ghan vati and tulsi,for 4-5 days,so problem persists,i went to doctor,he prescribe me azithromycin(antibiotic) for 5 days,i started yesterday,500mg,now for 4 days i will have continue with 250 mg,so i stopped giloy and tulsi because with my anti biotics no other medicine can be used,doctor prescribe me cough syrup that is cortidine(codine).i 'm using 2 medicine since yesterday,SO CAN I USE GILOY AND TULSI GHAN VATI WITH THIS MEDICINE TOO,PLEASE SUGGEST ME AND FOR HOW LONG I CAN USE AND WHAT ELSE I CAN DO.I'M DOING PRAYNAM TOO,ANTIBIOTICS UPSET MY STOMACH YESTERDAY.PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I HAVE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE,i live in canada,so i have only few medicine like sanjivani vati ,tulsi,giloy and when i came to visit patanjali doc gave me 4 churana that is swasrirus,trikut,parwalpisti,sitopiladi,i have few pudi's but when iuse these churanas i feel acidity.so i stopped.
    please suggest me if i can use giloy,tulsi,and about the dosages ,and for how long. [img/]
    kam
    User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: CAN I USE GILOY GHAN VATI WITH ANTI BIOTICS 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 271
    OM!
    Yes you can use Giloy and Tulsi ghan vati with Antibiotics.
    You may take 2 tablets of both on empty stomach two times daily with luke warm water for 2-3 months.

Regards
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
    Moderators: admin

Online Services

Joomla Slide Menu by DART Creations

Our Other Websites

Our Other Trust

/script>