Welcome, Guest
    Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

High Liver values SGOT and SGPT
    (1 viewing) (1) Guest
    Go to bottomPage: 1
    TOPIC: High Liver values SGOT and SGPT
    High Liver values SGOT and SGPT 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
    Respected Vaidji,
    I recently got tested and found the following values for liver:
    Test Value Reference range
    1] SGOT 123.00 U/L M:0-37 and F : 0-31

2] SGPT 238.00 U/L M:0-37 and F: 0-31

earlier approx 2 years back also , i was detected for a fatty liver and at that my weight was 93 kg.

I had taken medicines advised by the hospital but nothing changed.
    But then I started strict control on food intake, did lot of exercise and staircase walking, took lot of salads and fruits in breakfast, stopped taking rice, chappati, less oil, less salt, timely water, no sweets, stopped taking china tea completely and shifted to green tulsi tea.

I did kapalbhati pranayaam but since my eye pressure was high at that time and I was a glucoma suspect, then i stopped kapalbhatti strictly for maintaining my eye pressure within 17 and finally i was told that i dont have glucoma then and was advised a eye check up every six month which i do it regualry.
    On liver values with all the above things, my value became normal in less than 2 months time and i lost in 5 months about 20 kg weight.

after that i went back to my normal diet and life and stopped caring for it, and now recently i found both the things back high liver values and high weight.
    I have been taking LIV52 sicne last 2 years and now again i have started taking a ayurvedic medicine Yakrit shodhan, which was quite uselful last time also.
    Vaidji, please advise medicines which can cure this liver problem permanently.
    Thanking You
    Rajnish Sharma
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: High Liver values SGOT and SGPT 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 269
    … RESPECTED SIR/MADAM………OM!!

REGARDING YOUR QUERY, YOU ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE NEARBY PATANJALI CHIKITSALYA OR PATANJALI YOGPEETH AT HARIDWAR… WITH ALL YOUR REPORTS AND DO PRANAYAM AS TOLD BY SWAMI JI ON ASTHA CHANNEL.WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET BETTER RESULTS…..

BHASTRIKA 2-5 MIN
    KAPALBHATI 20-25 MIN
    ANULOM VILOM 20-30 MIN
    BHRAMRI 7-11 TIMES
    UDGIT 7-11 TIMES
    UJJAI 3-5 TIMES

FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU MAY CONSULT THE VAID (DOCTOR) OF PATANJALI YOGPEETH ON THESE NUMBER 01334 244107,240008,248888,246737

REGARDS
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
    Moderators: admin

Online Services

Joomla Slide Menu by DART Creations

Our Other Websites

Our Other Trust

/script>