Welcome, Guest
    Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
    Go to bottomPage: 1
    TOPIC: baldness
    baldness 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
    Dear Sir

I have less hair on my Scalp Thin and corse hair.There is gap between the hair.I am just 24 yrs old and the problem is since chi.dhood.My mother has same texure of hair.Is there any possibity to have better hair than what i have.

Shivani
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: baldness 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 274
    Om...

you can take following medicines............

1. Divya Amlaki Rasayana 200gm
    2. Divya Saptamrta Lauha 20gm
    3. Divya Mukta Sukti Bhasma 10gm Mix all these medicines well, take one teaspoon, twice daily before breakfast & dinner with fresh water/honey,

use divya oil and shampoo,How to purchase:-
    You can purchase Medicines/ Food Supplements of your choice by visiting our Patanjali Chikitsalayas & Patanjali Arogya Kendras (List available on this website).
    To purchase Medicines/ Food Supplements from Patanjali Yogpeeth, Hardwar directly, kindly send D.D. of Medicines/ Food Supplements’ price and Dispatch charges @80/-per kg. favouring “divya yog mandir trust(dymt)” payable at any bank branch in Hardwar along with your Letter of Intent and neatly written address with phone no., on our address.
    You can also deposit requisite amount

Re: baldness 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 274
    Om...

you can take following medicines............

1. Divya Amlaki Rasayana 200gm
    2. Divya Saptamrta Lauha 20gm
    3. Divya Mukta Sukti Bhasma 10gm Mix all these medicines well, take one teaspoon, twice daily before breakfast & dinner with fresh water/honey,

use divya oil and shampoo,How to purchase:-
    You can purchase Medicines/ Food Supplements of your choice by visiting our Patanjali Chikitsalayas & Patanjali Arogya Kendras (List available on this website).
    To purchase Medicines/ Food Supplements from Patanjali Yogpeeth, Hardwar directly, kindly send D.D. of Medicines/ Food Supplements’ price and Dispatch charges @80/-per kg. favouring “divya yog mandir trust(dymt)” payable at any bank branch in Hardwar along with your Letter of Intent and neatly written address with phone no., on our address.
    You can also deposit requisite amount in (Medicines/ Food Supplements’ price and Dispatch charges @80/-per kg.) our below mentioned “divya yog mandir trust(dymt)” account and send Pay-In-Slip stamped by bank with your Letter of Intent and neatly written address with phone no., on our address:
    Name of Beneficiary : Divya yog mandir trust(dymt)
    Account No. : 31083360284
    I.F.S.C./ R.T.G.S. : SBIN0012228
    Name of Bank : State Bank of India, Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar
    Note 1: The aforementioned rates are valid for purchase process in India only, NOT outside India. People residing abroad may either visit our Patanjali Chikitshalyas in their respective countries or avail ONLINE PURCHASE facility to purchase items of their choice.
    Note 2: Medicines and Herbal Products mentioned above are tested in the laboratory of Divya Pharmacy and Patanjali Ayurved. The dose and the mode of administration of particular medicine can be changed according to the nature of disease and the patient. If after the intake of medicine any patient suffers from heating sensation and diarrhoea then the dose should be reduced to half or one-fourth. In the cases of acute, chronic and incurable diseases, it is necessary to consult the physician before starting the medicine. For the attainment of full benefit, regular practice of Yoga & Pranayam (breathing exercise) taught by his holiness Swami Ramdevji is adviced with the intake of medicine.
    Online Purchase For People Residing Abroad:- Online purchase facility is available at healthservices.divyayoga.com for people residing abroad

list of patanjali centres avilable on our weebsite

regards

Go to topPage: 1
    Moderators: admin

Online Services

Joomla Slide Menu by DART Creations

Our Other Websites

Our Other Trust

/script>