Welcome, Guest
    Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

TOo Enlarge PENIS
    (1 viewing) (1) Guest
    Go to bottomPage: 1
    TOPIC: TOo Enlarge PENIS
    TOo Enlarge PENIS 4 Years ago Karma: 0
    Sir,

I want to enlarge my penis. I am newly married. Plz suggest me how can I enlarge and strong my penis??
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: TOo Enlarge PENIS 4 Years ago Karma: 271
    Sr. No.
    1. Divya Yauvanamrta Vati 10gm

2. Divya Candraprabha Vati 60gm

1-1Tabs., To be taken in the Morning & Evening after dinner with warm milk

Divya Silajita sat
    20 gm
    1-2 drops, twice a day, To be taken in the Morning & Evening after dinner with warm milk.

How to purchase:-
    You can purchase Medicines/ Food Supplements of your choice by visiting our Patanjali Chikitsalayas & Patanjali Arogya Kendras (List available on this website).
    To purchase Medicines/ Food Supplements from Patanjali Yogpeeth, Hardwar directly, kindly send D.D. of Medicines/ Food Supplements’ price and Dispatch charges @80/-per kg. favouring “divya yog mandir trust(dymt)” payable at any bank branch in Hardwar along with your Letter of Intent and neatly written address with phone no., on our address.
    You can also deposit requisite amount in (Medicines/ Food Supplements’ price and Dispatch charges @80/-per kg.) our below mentioned “divya yog mandir trust(dymt)” account and send Pay-In-Slip stamped by bank with your Letter of Intent and neatly written address with phone no., on our address:
    Name of Beneficiary : Divya yog mandir trust(dymt)
    Account No. : 31083360284
    I.F.S.C./ R.T.G.S. : SBIN0012228
    Name of Bank : State Bank of India, Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar
    Note 1: The aforementioned rates are valid for purchase process in India only, NOT outside India. People residing abroad may either visit our Patanjali Chikitshalyas in their respective countries or avail ONLINE PURCHASE facility to purchase items of their choice.
    Note 2: Medicines and Herbal Products mentioned above are tested in the laboratory of Divya Pharmacy and Patanjali Ayurved. The dose and the mode of administration of particular medicine can be changed according to the nature of disease and the patient. If after the intake of medicine any patient suffers from heating sensation and diarrhoea then the dose should be reduced to half or one-fourth. In the cases of acute, chronic and incurable diseases, it is necessary to consult the physician before starting the medicine. For the attainment of full benefit, regular practice of Yoga & Pranayam (breathing exercise) taught by his holiness Swami Ramdevji is adviced with the intake of medicine.
    Online Purchase For People Residing Abroad:- Online purchase facility is available at healthservices.divyayoga.com for people residing abroad
    Last Edit: 2010/07/09 04:52 By admin.

Re: TOo Enlarge PENIS 4 Years ago Karma: 0
    Both the medicine(No.1 and No.2) or any one should I take???

Re: TOo Enlarge PENIS 4 Years ago Karma: 0
    Sir,

I couldnt understand "1-1 tab". Plz clearify.

Re: TOo Enlarge PENIS 4 Years ago Karma: 271
    1 tab from each,yes you have to take liquid prepration also

Go to topPage: 1
    Moderators: admin

Online Services

Joomla Slide Menu by DART Creations

Our Other Websites

Our Other Trust

/script>