Welcome, Guest
    Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
    Go to bottomPage: 1
    TOPIC: Weight loss
    Weight loss 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -1
    Hi. I'm Nilesh. 35 yrs old. Actually i've to do lot of sitting work daily. I need to sit for more than 10 hrs a day. My current weight is 145 kgs. I want to reduce it to 70 kg. is it possible? some of the doctors suggested me operation. I am ready to do anything to lose my weight. could you please suggest me something? what diet shoud i take? what exerciese should i do? is it ok if i go jym in the morning and do yoga in the evening?
    another thing is that i do yoga in the evening daily for 1 hour. After doing yoga how much time after i can have my dinner?
    i've huge fat on my stomach. i desperately want to lose my belly fat. what perticular exercise should i do to reduce it?
    i did all the tests like blood, urine, thyroid etc etc... all the tests are normal.
    i request you to answer my question so that i could make my life happy.
    please.
    Thank you

Almost for 7 days i've been waiting for suggestions sir, anyways, thanks for nothing
    Last Edit: 2011/02/09 08:42 By admin.Reason: No Reply
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Weight loss 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 104
    Dear sir/ mam om,
    i received your mail ,we have good remedy in yoga for obesity ,. its necessary first maintained your life style .wake up early morning ,drink 1 to 4 glass plain water (in winter Luke warm water) and walk 5 to 10 min. then go for toilet after that u should start yogic practices these are :- :- bhastrika( 2 to 5 min. ), kapalbhanti( 20 min ), bahaya ( 7 time ), anulom-vilom( 20 min.), ujjai( 5 time ), bharamri (11 to 21 time ), udhgeeth (11 to 21 time ), pranav jap (5 min. )and agnisasr kriya (2 min ). you should practice some asana also these are :- , yogic joging, suryanamaskar( 3 to5 time ),gatyatmak pashchimottanasana ,chakrikasqana ,padavrattasana ,ardhahalasana ,katichakrasana ,chakkichalana etc. all joint movement .don't take dinner,in dinner you can take vegetables and milk . keep fast once a week ,during fast take lemon water . take Luke warm water with half lemon in empty stomach everyday .u should do jal neti , kunjar kriya.,shankhapraksalana . these are shatkarma elements . if u want more information so plz. go our home page and search shatkarma chikitsa . wake up early morning and then go for a healthy walk ,after that do shatkarma process's [ jal neti , kunjar kriya etc. ] and then pranayama for medication piz. go our home page and send ur mail on vaidhya online.
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
    Moderators: admin

Online Services

Joomla Slide Menu by DART Creations

Our Other Websites

Our Other Trust

/script>