Welcome, Guest
    Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Kidney Disease Problem - Suggestions and Medicine
    (1 viewing) (1) Guest
    Go to bottomPage: 1
    TOPIC: Kidney Disease Problem - Suggestions and Medicine
    Kidney Disease Problem - Suggestions and Medicine 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
    My father is suffering from Kidney disease (CRF Patient) from last one year and as of now he in on Dialysis. He has to go 2 times in week for dialysis in hospital.

So I would like to ask any suggestions or treatment (YOGA) and any medicine which helps him to reduce this Kidney disease.

Please provide your suggestions ASAP.

AGE of Father - 56 yrs.
    Diabetic and Hypertensive Patient.

Thanks.
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Kidney Disease Problem - Suggestions and Medicine 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 106
    Dear sir /mam om ,
    I received your mail , u have CRF what about Ur B.P.. If B.P.is high so u should do all the yogic practices only 30- 30 min. morning and evening .if the B.P. is normal so u can gradually increase ur practices . with the all 8 pranayama .you should do some posture like Vakrasana ,Ardhamatsyndrasana, Mandukasana part 2, Pawanmuktasana, Gomukhasana etc.for more detail go our home page and search yoga for kidney.
    thanking you.

Re:Kidney Disease Problem - Suggestions and Medicine 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 106
    Dear sir /mam om ,
    I received your mail , u have CRF what about Ur B.P.. If B.P.is high so u should do all the yogic practices only 30- 30 min. morning and evening .if the B.P. is normal so u can gradually increase ur practices . with the all 8 pranayama .you should do some posture like Vakrasana ,Ardhamatsyndrasana, Mandukasana part 2, Pawanmuktasana, Gomukhasana etc.for more detail go our home page and search yoga for kidney.
    thanking you.

Go to topPage: 1
    Moderators: admin

Online Services

Joomla Slide Menu by DART Creations

Our Other Websites

Our Other Trust

/script>