Welcome, Guest
    Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Treatment for Fibroid & PCOD
    (1 viewing) (1) Guest
    Go to bottomPage: 1
    TOPIC: Treatment for Fibroid & PCOD
    Treatment for Fibroid & PCOD 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
    Respected Sir,

OM

i have been diagnosed with 4.7 X 4.4 cm fibroid in wall of uterus also have bulky ovaries with PCOD problem. i consulted Patanjali doctor at Noida, He suggested me medicines as stri rasayan,giloyst,mukya pisti, chadraprabha , ashokarisht etc. i want your advice for my yoga Pranayam and food ( as all suggest for fibre rich food, what are they?any specific food u suggest . i some time feel too much acidity

Also if it is safe to be pregnant during these medicines?
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Treatment for Fibroid & PCOD 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
    OM

Please advise!!!!

Re:Treatment for Fibroid & PCOD 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 105
    respected sir /mam om,

Regarding your mail I would to tell you that u all 8 pranayama suggested by H.H. swami ji , these are :- bhastrika( 2 to 5 min. ), kapalbhanti( 15 to 30 min ), bahaya ( 11 time ), anulom-vilom( 15 min.), ujjai( 5 time ), bharamri (11 time ), udhgeeth (11 time ), pranav jap (5 min.) and agnisar kriya (5 to 7 time ).you can practice uttanpadasana, ardhahalasana ,vakrasana , ardhamatsyendrasana ,mandukasana, dhanurasana, naukasana, kandharasana , pawanmuktasana,and bhujangasana . shatkarma is also very effective in the Fibroid problem .for the details of shat karma u should go our home page and search shatkarma chikitsa . u should do acupressure on the point of sex organs in your palm and sole.u should do abdominal breathing for 15 min in shavasana.for any specific food and medication go our home page and send your mail patanjali vaidhya online.
    thanking you .

Go to topPage: 1
    Moderators: admin

Online Services

Joomla Slide Menu by DART Creations

Our Other Websites

Our Other Trust

/script>