Welcome, Guest
    Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

stomach problems
    (1 viewing) (1) Guest
    Go to bottomPage: 1
    TOPIC: stomach problems
    stomach problems 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
    Sir,

I am aged 25. I am having indigestion/constipation/gas/heaviness/cramps in intestines/mucus in stools at times/heaviness in head problems since past 10 years. I believe the problems started when I had typhoid fever (coupled with urinary infection) lasting over 2 months some 10 years back. Later, I had appendicitis pain/operation over next two years.

I have undergone medical checkups (colonoscopy) at AIIMS and Apollo in Delhi, where my report came out to be normal, and doctors gave me medicine for irritable bowel syndrome. It helped temporarily but not after the medicine course ended. Homeopathy also helped, initially significantly, but after 5-6 months of consuming homeopathy, I was back to almost the same state.

I have a very restricted diet (pure-veg, generally home made food) and try to chew food well, eat less at night. I consume isabgol daily but nowadays, isabgol also doesn't work many a times. I don't feel any gastric pressure in the morning, even after drinking enough water slowly. Most of the water drunk simply passes out as urine.

At times when the stomach does get clear (once or twice in 15 days), I have a tendency (could be genetic) to form a lot of gas on empty stomach which makes my head float at times.

I have tried kapalbhati but it is recommended on empty stomach. I tried it on full stomach, it does relax the mind, but at times it causes bloating in my stomach. I have tried vajrasan after meals but it doesn't help me much.

When my stomach is heavy, my eyes get red and itchy at times (many people have suggested me so) and I tend to feel sweaty on forehead.

I am also sensitive to some fruits like banana which aggravate the constipation.

I don't have obesity problems.

I have also tried harad, anjeer etc. in the past. I tried gasex syrup of Himalaya herbals, it helps in digestion, but causes uneasiness and burning sensation in the foodpipe. So, I have discontinued it.

Due to these problems, I tend to remain withdrawn from taking responsibilty and initiatives in office and try to remain secluded. I am afraid of driving because of this.

Exercise (running etc.) does help in relieving stress but doesn't sufficiently cure stomach problems for me. Doctors/my parents say my problems are due to sedentary lifestyle/stress but I don't think so.

Could you please suggest some yoga courses/ayurvedic medications that i might attend at your esteemed institute which might help me lead a normal lifestyle and provide a long lasting solution?
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: stomach problems 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 105
    RESPECTED SIR/MADOM,
    OM,
    YOUR MAIL MAKES IT CLEAR THAT ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ARE RELATED TO STOMACH AND DIGESTIONS SYSTEM. FIRST OF ALL START SHATKARMA- JAL-NETI, KUNJAR-KRIYA, DHOTI-KRIYA, SHANKHPRAKSHALAN-KRIYA, TO MAKE YOUR BODY CLEAN-AFTER THAT PRACTICE- HALASANA, KATI-CHAKRASANA, PAWANMUKTASANA, TIRYAK BHUJANGASANA, MATSYENDRASANA. PRACTICE BHASTRIKA PRANAYAMA WITH KUMBHAK AND SURYA-BHEDI PRANAYAMA. ALSO BY PASHINEE MUDRA, YOG MUDRA, ASHWINI MUDRA. BESIDES THIS DO AGNISAR KRIYA, NAULI, BASTI, MOOL SHODHAN.

THANKING YOU.
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
    Moderators: admin

Online Services

Joomla Slide Menu by DART Creations

Our Other Websites

Our Other Trust

/script>