The I.P.D. is a part of Patanjali Ayurveda Hospital which is attached with Patanjali Bhartiya Ayurvigyan
avam Anusandhan Sansthan (Patanjali Ayurveda College). Patients are admitted on the advise of
physicians of O.P.D.The 100 beds I.P.D. has been divided into following three wards :
(a) General Ward
(b) Semi Private Ward
(c) Private Ward
As per the CCIM norms the I.P.D. includes six departments i.e.
- Kaya Chikitsa
- Bal Roga
- Stree Avam Prasooti Roga
Facilities available in the Hospital:
- 24 hrs. availablity of the Resident Medical Officer & M.Os. under the guidence of Medical
- Well experienced Nursing staff and ward boys.
- Computerised registration facility.
- Routine pathological examination.
- Hygenic Food/ Juice/ Milk as per advice of physician.
Note : I.D. is essential for admission.